We are pleased to announce the reopening of the Construction Futures Centre (CFC) from Monday 8 June 2020.
In line with the WA Government and medical officers advice, CTF have a COVID-19 Safety plan in place to ensure the health and well being of our staff and visitors and we have had the CFC deep cleaned and sanitised whilst it has been closed, ready for the busy times ahead.
As part of our commitment to ensuring a safe environment for all, we have put a few measures in place to maintain a safe environment for our staff, contractors and visitors.
- Increased frequency of cleaning to all touchable surfaces.
- Provided touchless hand sanitiser station throughout the CFC and upon entry to the CFC.
- Provided sanitation wipes throughout the CFC for visitors to use before and after use of shared equipment.
- All CFC facilitators have completed COVIDsafe training.
- Maintain a maximum of 50 visitors per visit to ensure physical distancing of 1 person per 2 square metres of venue space can be maintained safely.
- Displayed signage of good hygiene practices.
We will continue to follow advice provided from the Western Australian Government and Department of Health and make changes as needed to continue providing our visitors with a safe environment.
We look forward to welcoming you back and can’t wait to show you some of our new exhibits.
If you have any questions or queries, or would like to make a school/industry booking please contact a CFC facilitator on (08) 9244 0100 or email@example.com