In accordance with Section 32 (1) of the Act, the Minister for Education and Training is required to carry out a review of the Act’s operation and effectiveness.
Stakeholders are invited to make written submissions to the review, the terms of reference of which include:
(a) Effectiveness of the Board
- Relationship with industry and effectiveness of communication.
- Structure of the Board and its effectiveness in meeting the needs of different sectors of the industry.
- Operation of the Board in strategic management of the Construction Training Fund.
- Efficiency of the Board in collection of levy and administration of programs.
(b) Attainment of the objectives of the Building and Construction Industry Training Fund and Levy Collection Act 1990 including:
- To promote and facilitate training.
- To provide advice to the Minister on employment, workforce development and training, relating to the building and construction industry.
(c) The need for this Act to continue in operation.
Submissions addressed to the Executive Officer, Mr Eamon Moore, can be made by email at email@example.com or by mail to PO Box 303, Cloverdale WA 6985.
If you require any further information please contact the Executive Officer on 9244 0100.
Closing date for submissions is Friday 28 June 2019.