Book a unique school excursion
Step out of the classroom and into an interactive experience that encourages students to learn about the people, occupations and technologies that plan, create and manage our built environment.
The Construction Futures Centre, located in Belmont allows students to discover the diverse career opportunities and pathways available in WA’s building and construction industry through a hands’ on, interactive experience designed to be completed at your own pace.
The Centre includes a range of virtual and augmented reality technologies, artefacts, videos, games and static displays specifically designed for the Centre to educate and inspire students.
- Visits to the Centre are open to students, individuals and organisations in Western Australia and can be tailored to suit the ages and needs of the group.
- The Construction Futures Centre is open Monday through to Friday
- Open to Year 5 through to Year 12 students and post-secondary school individuals
- Duration of visits are two hours
- Maximum of 45 visitors per session
- Admission is free
Excursion Management Plan for Schools
Please view our Excursion Management Plan, which contains all you need to manage your excursion to the Construction Futures Centre.
If you have any queries, please contact the CTF on (08) 9244 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your excursion, please complete the CFC Booking Form
CTF’s Covid-19 Update
We are pleased to announce the reopening of the Construction Futures Centre (CFC) from Monday 8 June 2020.
In line with the WA Government and medical officers advice, CTF have a COVID-19 Safety plan in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors and we have had the CFC deep cleaned and sanitised whilst it has been closed, ready for the busy times ahead.
As part of our commitment to ensuring a safe environment for all, we have put a few measures in place to maintain a safe environment for our staff, contractors and visitors.
- Increased frequency of cleaning to all touchable surfaces.
- Provided touchless hand sanitiser station throughout the CFC and upon entry to the CFC.
- Provided sanitation wipes throughout the CFC for visitors to use before and after use of shared equipment.
- All CFC facilitators have completed COVIDsafe training.
- Maintain a maximum of 60 visitors per visit to ensure physical distancing of 1 person per 2 square metres of venue space can be maintained safely.
- Displayed signage of good hygiene practices.
We will continue to follow advice provided from the Western Australian Government and Department of Health and make changes as needed to continue providing our visitors with a safe environment.
We look forward to welcoming you back and can’t wait to show you some of our new exhibits.
If you have any questions or queries, or would like to make a school/industry booking please contact a CFC facilitator on (08) 9244 0100 or email@example.com