Book a unique school excursion
Step out of the classroom and into an interactive experience that encourages students to learn about the people, occupations and technologies that plan, create and manage our built environment.
The Construction Futures Centre, located in Belmont allows students to discover the diverse career opportunities and pathways available in WA’s building and construction industry through a hands’ on, interactive experience designed to be completed at your own pace.
The Centre includes a range of virtual and augmented reality technologies, artefacts, videos, games and static displays specifically designed for the Centre to educate and inspire students.
- Visits to the Centre are open to students, individuals and organisations in Western Australia and can be tailored to suit the ages and needs of the group.
- The Construction Futures Centre is open Monday through to Friday
- Open to Year 5 through to Year 12 students and post-secondary school individuals
- Duration of visits are two hours
- Maximum of 45 visitors per session
- Admission is free
Excursion Management Plan for Schools
Please view our Excursion Management Plan, which contains all you need to manage your excursion to the Construction Futures Centre.
If you have any queries, please contact the CTF on (08) 9244 0100 or email email@example.com
To book your excursion, please complete the CFC Booking Form